The Inbound Marketing you use, is defined by the strategy and tactics that are put in motion to drive and increase traffic to your website.
We have a very consultative approach in which we gain an understanding of your business so that we produce results. We need to ask a number of questions which include queries like:
- What is your approach to search engine optimization (SEO)?
- What is your approach to Social Media optimization (SMO)?
- What are your online assets ? Do you have blog content and paid Ads on Google or Facebook?
- Are your customers online? How can you engage them?
Inbound marketing starts with an analysis of where you are currently, where your competitors are positioned and where you want to be in the near future.
It is a focused and effective marketing advancement in sharing and engaging people online.
Our program is about developing and designing content at a level of quality that will capture your target audience.
Quality content is the pinnacle of a successful marketing strategy. Content creation takes time and resources but these become assets of your company and as such will be maintained to ensure a respective return on investment and a long life for these assets.
We integrate the RAIAR approach and thus, would be well integrated into an overall strategy to guarantee success.
The RAIAL Approach
We follow the below mentioned steps in integrating the RAIAL approach in an overall marketing strategy;
It begins with the requirement of recognition that your brand and company must obtain online. New customers must be able to easily find you when they are looking. You must be recognized.
Once they recognize your online presence will they be attracted to you. The attraction comes in many different sizes and shapes but in our opinion it should include text, images and videos.
It is at this phase for which we will create the environment for ACTION that will benefit the customer as well as the business.
Then comes the key call to action to get them to act in a positive way.
The process does not end until we have made them raving fans of your company or organization
Advantages of Inbound Marketing
- Generates Quality Leads and Interest
- Inspires Engagement
- Delivers Higher conversion and better ROI
How Inbound Marketing Is Useful for Your Business?
- Focuses on targeting right audience by sharing quality content approach and signifying a unique selling position USPs.
- Uses multiple mediums to interact with customers
- Personalizes message to deliver the right message at the right time.
What are the techniques used in Inbound Marketing?
- Content Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Video Optimization
- Social Media
- Behavioral Science
How inbound marketing practices can be used to increase traffic and leads?
- Move valuable content across social media platforms to generate additional leads and sales.
- Identify prospects and direct specific content of interest.
- Create and add graphic call to action buttons for easy communication. It would help you increase the leads to your website.
- Tactically planned conversion strategy is very much required to convert visitors into leads.
- Adding of offers can be appealing to visitors.
- Create Campaigns to build lead and continue conversation with possible new leads.
The first step is always a competitor analysis. Let’s see what your competitors are doing to generate business online. Call Today at 800-964-5749